Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's day


She took good care of me for 23 years. Any "I dont feel so good" from my mouth, she would have sleepless nights worry-ing (which is why sometimes I sit quietly in my room when I'm sick). Even when she can't walk she would insist on cooking for me. For all of us. That's a mother's love. No limit.

 
Mama loved receiving presents. Big or small, as long as its perfectly wrapped (genetic OCD), she's happy. That smile on her face when she opens a gift..priceless.




First time in my life, I could not give her anything. No cracking my head a week before thinking of what to get her. Feels kind of weird, actually. Even with no Gucci bags, diamond necklaces, Dior perfume sets, at least this year I could give her the most important gift- my doas and prayers for her.



I love you Mama. Hope you're doing good, where ever you are, hopefully with delicious meehoon soup :)


*hugs*


Al-fatihah.




No comments:

Post a Comment