Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kebab Turki


Back in my Cempaka days (awesome-est times!), I was in the same class with a bunch of boys for a couple of years. They called themselves 'inky' and everyone else called them that too. Pretty catchy, huh? After *counts in head* what feels like a million years, I have not asked them whay 'inky' means.

Now, all grown up they've set up a company, Inky Sdn Bhd and one of their projects is this Kebab business and I went to support them on their launching of their first outlet (they got me at 'free kebabs')


Of course I was one of the first there. Even the inkys were'nt there yet -____-






Oh so proud of them! Who knew, the class jokers who slept in class all the time (except Mr. Sheat's chemitry class eeeek), didn't do their work, got all the teachers' blood pressure up could later on establish something which I know would be "something" in the future. Watch out for these guys!

Look at this woman, cutting veges, mata pandang lain.


Btw, them kebabs were delicious. Azrin wanted to order 3. Meh, anything to support friends, no?

Come try their kebab guys! Ask for beef kebab with extra cheese. Died! Their first outlet is in Summit, near KFC and Johnny's. Come try k!




No comments:

Post a Comment