Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birthday Lovebirds



Hello, world! How I've missed blogging. Honestly, have'nt switch on my laptop for more than a week now. My life now is work-dinner-sleep.

It was Fara and Jon's birthday couple of weeks back. They had a small dinner gathering at Italiannies. Guess who arrived before the birthday couple?


Me. And Azrin.

She ordered food enough to make VS models fat! Delicious.





...and it's bully time! I hate places that make u stand on the chair, table, stove, pillar or whatever on your birthday and ask you to do stupid things. HATES it. Pretty cool to watch other people get bullied la but if it was me, I'll start crying.


Happy Birthday Jon and Fara. Pssssst, they're getting married 4th May 2013. Hee.


That brownie/cake/little drop of heaven was so freaking good! *drool*

Guess what I got for them?

.............

K.Not.Telling.Here.Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment