Friday, October 7, 2011

Visitors

My house feels very quiet and empty these days. When I'm home, Mom and Dad will go out. We need to start having pets around here, but Dad is scared of cats (when I say scared, I mean he will jump on the table if a cat comes near him scared) and my fishes kept dying. I might start talking to them sofas soon, I swear.

It was good that yesterday Dad's sister came by to visit with her whole family. They're from Johor, but they were only here for a couple of hours and I bet if it was up to us, we would tie them up to the pillar so they won't leave. HEHE.


Reason they came by was to see little niece. Oh she's 7 months tomorrow!


I was happy to see my cousins.


You see, the three of us practically grew up together. The one in the middle is one month older than the left one, and I am three months younger than the middle one. Not far apart, even showered together back then *cheeky smile*.

Now, we're all grown up, working, real problems in life. Why can't we all still roll around in mud?

This stinks balls.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment