Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chef A

Azrin and I are 45 months now. Sickening that we're still counting, huh?

Throughout this relationship, Azrin have never ever ever cooked for me. Trust me, he can't even boil water without probably, well, burning it. Him in the kitchen, is like putting me in a hardware store. Lost. Lately, I've been whining a lot, that he should learn how to cook, or at least know what garlic and onions are so that he could help me in the kitchen and that could be our coupl-y thing. Most of the time, I ask him to pass me some ginger, he would stare at me like I was a ghost.

He totally suprised me, when he cooked on our anniversary, monthesary whatever you call it. I've been craving meatloaf so he was determined to cook that for me *gulp*.

Did not take pictures of th whole thing, only managed to snap what's left in my bowl. It was pretty good, I must say. Or I was really hungry. It was really good though *yay*.


Azrin : I have no garlic!!!
Me : *grab garlic on the table and give it to him*
Azrin : That's bawang putih!!!!
Me : ................ so u think bawang putih in english is white onions isit?
Azrin : Oh.

He also made these Maggi Cubes I love. His grandmama's recipe which she is not willing to share with anyone in this world. One day, I will shake her till she give me hee.



Orgasm on a plate. Of course, Azrin's brother came down and stole the whole plate of it. Party pooper.

Chef A in the house!!




No comments:

Post a Comment