Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Review: Paranormal Activity 3


Havnt been watching movies for some time, but when this movie came out, I just had to go watch it. Even if it means going round in circles for hours in a parking lot because it's a public holiday eve.


I love ghost movie. I dont usually get scared in the cinema. Very hard to scare me ok. Which is why I stopped wasting money on Malay horror films because I end up being the only one in the cinema laughing (which annoys the crap out of Azrin). Seriously, horror filmaker have to be more creative.

Not many, but there are still some that could make me pee my pants. The first paranormal activity, for example was kind of scary. The storyline was quite good. To me, you could have all the sound effects but if your story is nonsense, it won't go anywhere.

I was about 5 minutes late into the movie, thank god I didnt miss much. Probably missed some saucy scenes (because when I got in, it was the scene where they were trying to make a sex tape).





OH MY GOD scary as hell. If you've watch the previous two movies, this is a pre-quel back when Katie was a little girl. Kids and ghosts give me the chills man. Its a smart kind of scary because it makes you think and you get freaked out by the smallest things.

Like when a little girl is having a tea party with a ghost, Toby.

Like when Toby locked a girl in a room.

Like when you play Bloody Mary and u get scratched. Deep.

Like when the little girl wants to be the bride to Toby.

Like how Toby crawls under the little girl's blanket.

*shivers*

Eff you Toby!

Best thing is, you cant see a damn ghost in the movie. Yet, you scared the crap out of everyone in the cinema. Even the men was holding hands and covering their faces, for god's sake. Now that is genius. It was so good, I felt like puking when the movie ends. Woah.

Go watch it guys, its awesome. Don't watch midnight, please.




No comments:

Post a Comment