Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Iranian Rice

The whole week I was craving for Iranian rice, you know the one with two long lamb kebabs with white rice that has yellow spot on. Back then they had it in hartamas and it was so good I had it almost everyday. Azrin and I spent 2 days looking for it around KL and Damansara area. No go.

Google was not being much of a help either. Kept giving me recipies.

I accidentally came across a website for The Kebab House in Solaris. Perfecto!

To be honest with you, I love Solaris because they have a selection of food places you can choose from. Thai, Kelantan, Mamak, Medditeranean, Japanese, everything, but OH MY GOD I will get so freaking lost everytime. Everything is hidden and the damn map/directory is so useless. Don't even get me started on the non-english-speaking security guards.

After 7 hours of getting lost and walking from one end to another and back again, we found it! Its upstairs so it had a magnificent view of KL. Very cooling too!!



Food came and it was HUGE!! Lamb was so juicy and soft it literally melts in your mouth. I love it!!


Belly dancing, anyone? *shake it*


After lunch, Azrin and I walked around and they have some weird artsy fartsy thing in the lobby.



I swear to god, I touched that chair and it was wiggly-ing and it looked like it was about to fall *run*. They should have chain it or something if its that unstable.Sheesh.


2 comments:

  1. Adik, try makan dekat Naeb Ampang Point...pun ada satu kedai ni...memang sedap...this shop location exactly dekat mana? Tapi Solaris lebih dekat kot dari nak gi Ampang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naeb?? Pernah try..tapi lamb dia kurang juicy hehehe. Solaris mont kiara, blok D (Belakang skali)

    ReplyDelete