Sunday, October 30, 2011

Guasha


My back and shoulders have been killing me lately, so Azrin took me out for a massage. This was my first massage since the accident (because people say dont urut when you're all bruised up and stuff). I went for this Guasha Massage last time, and it was awesome. Decided to go again.


Guasha is actually a kind of treatment here the brutal chinese aunties use a scraper and scrape the shit out of your back until ins red and bruised. No, I'm not crazy yet. I went for a more relaxing version: with nice-smelling oil, younger less brutal aunties using only their hands. Phew.

Add caption

What they do is, they massage on these meridian points, and trust me, the more you scream when they reach a point, the harder they'll pin u down. Kinda like acupressure. I went for the whole package thing, massage, facial, head guasa (awesome for cronic migraine person like me) and wait for it, breast-firming massage!


I would rather have saggy nuggets *touch wood* than to go through that again! Hi, my jugs are swollen now thanks.

...but they put this warm stone thing under your neck when you lie down, heaven!

Azrin and I had the massage together. No, we did not see each other naked, sheesh. There's that curtain-y thing in the middle so we can still talk to each other. Although the only thing I was talking to was his snore. Pfft.

I finished my massage earlier than him, so I snuck over to his side and took pictures. Again, noone was seeing anyone naked. Mom, you can sit down now. See.


As pain as it was during the massage, I felt great right after. A bit dizzy (because now your blood flow like normal again, before it was blocked) but awesome!!




No comments:

Post a Comment