Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Balcony Session


Exam is coming soon, 14th November to be exact. Praying hard that will be my last day sitting for my degree finals *fingers crossed*. Been slacking a little bit, have to buck up soon or I can kiss my graduation goodbye. And my allowance. Haih.

Sick of studying alone at home, when Sarah invited me to study on her balcony. Haha.




Cool, innit? Awesome view, cooling. Until it started to rain. Then it just got scary. Good to have a friend to study with, and to go bit cuckoo when you get so stressed out reading things that does not make sense. Hey, if you've had it with studying, just jump off the balcony. 13th floor ok. Die.

Scary heavy rain

Should probably get back to my books. This is just a short update. Wish me luck people! After the 14th we go dating ok. Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment