Friday, November 25, 2011

Mrs Ong

Last minute plan, but we decided to watch Syria vs Malaysia game live, because our Tigers did awesome in SEA Games Finals. Congratulations again!

I'm starting to love watching football at the stadium. I mean, its right there! haha. With all the pumped up supporters, whatever race, religion, age, sex you are, we were all there to do one thing. To support our country. In fact, there were quite a number of 'mat sallehs' head to toe in black and yellow. Semangat, man. I call them 'Harimau Celup'. You'll feel so semangat its crazy! Like super patriotic.


At least when Syria's national anthem was playing, us Malaysians stood up and was in silence because we respect our opponent, unlike some neighbour of ours. heh. So proud of us.


Sofia: Is Syria in Asia?
Me: Err. They don't look Asian.

Game started, we could see our players was probably still tired from the big game a couple of days prior. We kept cheering, even when we were losing. I, of course, had my eye on one prize.

Ong Kim Swee.

Delicious.


Mrs Ong. Hello.

We lost, but I love our Harimau Muda, They're simply amazing. Malaysia Boleh!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment