Monday, November 14, 2011

Chatime Gathering

Nuffnang invited me to their little gathering over some Chatime. I swear to god, I thought it was pronounced as "Chat-time". It's "Chaa-time".

I've heard all the hoo-haas about this place. Everyone's talking about it and when i got there...

"It's bubble tea. Did'nt yippee cup did this already?"

It was an opening on a Chatime outlet in Publika, Solaris. I like how Publika is still not crowded, unlike other malls.Still very chill-out-ish yo!








Pretty excited to try it out. Free food too!! *big googly eyes*.



Kueh tiow was pretty awesome, but I was dissapointed the 'aunty' did'nt understand my 10 minutes explanation on 'no vege, no taugeh, no vege at all'.


*cringe*

Basically, this Chatime thing is just bubble/pearl tea. Nothing new. They don't even have anything lychee. Pfft. Or durian. Double pfft.

Had to leave early from the gathering because my exams was too close. So yes guys, if you like to chew on that black chewy ball, go ahead and try it, if you havn't. I think they have a little outlet everywhere now, right?

Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment