Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hasaegee Nature

Annyeonghaseyo!! No, I dont speak Korean. I watch AF, and there's a dude that says that as his tag line
-__-" God knows what it means.

I must say, I'm blessed with good, non-sesitive face skin. No kidding, I could take sandpaper and rub my face and it'll still be fine. I dont take care of my skin much, I usually sleep with make up on (just so I'll look pretty if I meet Chuck Bass in my dream). I can literally wear any face products on the market, still no difference, I thank my mama for giving me awesome skin, ONLY on my face, because my the rest of my body is so freaking sensitive you have no idea. Pfft.

Any new products in the market (preferbably with cute colourful pacakging!) will definitely catch my eye and I'll be itching to try. This time there's this Korean products, and I thought 'Damn, those people in Korean Dramas have porcelain skin, so why not?'.






HANSAEGEE NATURE!

Super cute packaging, different masks catered for different needs and wants hehe. Their products are tested in Leaders Clinic (Dermatology), it is a cosmedical brand (they are the union of Seoul university graduates). Special prescription containing “Stem cell protein” to revive the skin.

Products available:
- Aquaringer Ampoule Mask
- Whitelux Ampoule Mask
- Caviar Repairing Essential Mask
- Teatree Healing Solution Essential Mask
- Platinum V-lift Essential Mask

Tried all of them, and I LOVE IT!! By the way, the Teatree one has like some calming effect, put me right to sleep.

Of course, I have my mask buddy/lab rat to test things out with me...


Hi Mama.

I think, my skin now is definitely better. Not as dry as it used to be, but not all oily like I could fry an egg. Just nice. Hydrated, they call it. Mommy feels the same way too!! My skin feels smoother, far from porcelain but hey, its a start right? Watch out Korean drama lady! Haha.


For more info on the products, prices, everything click here!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment