Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dirt Chic

If you stand in front of my closet, you'll realise one thing. I dont own anything in plain white. There's a reason for that: I am a messy eater, and anything white on me will turn yellow in a day.

I was walking around in Pavi last week, and I kind of 'tergerak hati' wanted to buy a pair of white shoes. Sometimes I want to smack myself in the head for not rationalising things before a purchase. Like I was possessed, I grab a pair of white shoes, walk to the counter, paid, and wore them.


I went home..

Mom & Dad : White? why? U? White? Really? Are you sick? *palm on my forehead*.
Maid: Apasal lu beli sekolah kasut?

Haih.

Fast forward a week later, "I told you so" was everywhere on their foreheads.



Hee. Honestly, I blame the rain. All the puddle, mud, dirt was everywhere. It was'nt entirely my fault. Jeez.

I call it, Dirt Chic. Maybe Kimora will follow me.

Anyway, have a lovely long weekend, people! and.......

 Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment