Friday, September 30, 2011

Passport

I hate taking passport/IC/license photos. Hate Hate Hate.

I'm going to renew my passport tomorrow, so this time I plan to look a little bit better than the last time.

Did my hair, spent an hour on make up.. so had my bangs to the side to cover up some chubby-ness and what not. Even sat in front of the mirror and practise smiling for 10 mins, because in my drivers license picture, I look constipated. Had to live with that for 5 horrible years, which is why I actually wear my seatbelt so that I dont get stop by the police and have them see my license. Horror.

At least my in my IC I have got no face. Just blank white circle and super blonde hay. No nose, no eyes, no lips, nothing.

FML.


At the shop, I was ready with my big smile preparing to show the world my pearly whites when...

"Dik, senyum boleh, tapi jangan nampak gigi" (Can't see no teeth)

Haa?

*put lips together*

"Dik, nak kena nampak telinga" (Must see ears)

*eyes getting teary*

Why must you look depressed and retarded in your passport? Why would you want someone looking like that into your country? Passport photos should look like this :




Much better. See, still no teeth, and you can kinda see my ears.

...and what is this thing where you can't tilt your head? Hello! my 6-months old niece tilts her head AND pout her lips in front of a camera! Head tilting should be mandatory.

Suppose to pick up the pictures soon. Don't even want to know how it turned out. Bet I look like a freaking terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment