Saturday, September 3, 2011

Raya Day 1


Overly excited for Raya and now I'm curling in my bed, half dead, with food poisoning. FML.

Usually for Raya my family would celebrate it in Muar, but this year we decided to just party it up here in KL. I was excited to see what its like to celebrate here. I think all my life, I've only Raya-ed here twice and I barely remember how it was.

One word : Tiring.

In Muar our food was catered. Now we have to cook. For 300 people.

First day, mostly relatives from Mom's side came...












Being the youngest in the family, I'm not so good with kids. That day was babies overdose for me. Crying, yelling, poking, sleeping, eating (on white sofas gasp!) omg help.






Cute.

Oh even Azrin brought his siblings and grandmama to beraya at my house *gaya perempuan melayu terakhir untuk mertua haha*.



*cough*



Selamat Hari Raya to every single one of you and my apologies if I have ever done anything wrong, or if my bitchy mouth have said something offensive to you, also if I have been rude to you on the road (hungry people, angry people sorry). Maaf zahir and batin, ok.



1 comment:

  1. banyaknyer duit raya, I just got married, cant get anymore, need to give out. need to start saving up for CNY.

    Exabytes [dot] my
    Web hosting, Domain Name registration, Dedicated servers.

    ReplyDelete