Monday, September 26, 2011

Potong Jambul

Mom and Dad organised a little "potong jambul" ceremony for their little granddaughter. Sorry, but I dont really understand the story behind this, but what I know is, we cut little strand of hair of the newborn, bless her with some rose water, and kiss her until she cries (ok, only I did that last part). We also slaughtered a whole lamb (no, we did not do it in our garden. we paid someone to do it far far away) and feed everyone who came. Poor lamb, but oh my you're so freaking delicious.




Princess Sofia was a tad cranky that day. I mean, I get her. I get cranky too if my hair is in the hands of people with no expertise, duh. Tragic.


"You cut my hair crooked, I will spray you down with my milk"


Actually, she's hungry all the time, I don't think she would want to waste her milk.

 But do watch out if she throws her yellow bunny.



Let the snipping...begins *que baby sofia yelling*






See that man on Azrin's right? He's the doctor that welcomed Sofia. He's also the man that pulled me AND my brother out to this world. AND he's Dad's best/karaoke buddy.

Awkward.






Yes, she has so much hair, even if the whole KL comes and cut her hair, there will still be no difference. Exaggerate, that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment