Sunday, September 18, 2011

Raya Day 2


At last I can blog again. My laptop kaput-ed a few days back and its really starting to annoy me. This is like the 5th time that happen this year. Weird thing is, only when I go to this one website that all the virus, trojan and whatnot attack my little purple laptop (yes, I have antivirus). Azrin is pretty annoyed because he told me not to visit that website anymore, and I still do hee (because everytime this happens HE have to spend 3 hours looking for parking in Digital Mall and HE have to go fix it while I chill at the waffle stall in DM).

If that ain't love, I dont know what is.

Since we're all still ber-Syawal, and the roads are screwed during the weekend because we konon want to mengeratkan silaturrahim but actually just aiming to go to as many open houses in one day which is ridounkulous because they all serve the same food, so I will write about my second day raya.



I was so tired by then I just wanted to sleep, until I smelled mommy's famous lontong. Food over sleep, definitely. Relatives on Daddy's side were coming over, all of them from Johor.


Sibling No 5, Sibling No 3, Sibling No 6


Oh, nevermind. Here's them peeckcher.



No comments:

Post a Comment