Wednesday, August 31, 2011

End of One Ramadhan


It was our last day fasting. Fuh, a month went by so quickly, but I'm feeling pretty glad and looking forward to going out for lunch again (instead of hiding McD in your car during that time of the month).

Azrin and I have been going out for Sahur almost every morning, and this morning was our last Sahur. He have been eating petai everyday for a month that on our last Sahur, they were out of petai HAHA *stuff nose with cotton*.



Yes, I can sleep and eat at the same time. I am special.

No more vichudda please omg i'm starting to smell like padprik udang.

Last buka puasa :


So what do we do on the last day of Ramadhan? Its like war in this house where Chief Mommy would order us all to clean, vacuum, organise, cut onions, clean fish, boil ketupat *puts on ear plug and curl into bed*.


..and little troubly helper *poke*.

....what I look forward to most.....

RAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just hope I can still fit my baju raya.



No comments:

Post a Comment