Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blonded


You know why is it best to head to a salon with Mom?
Because I can do whatever I want to my hair and she'll pay for it. Awesome. So she had some touch up to be done so I was'nt going to miss out. My hair was starting to look like Simba anyway.

Mom: Adik, do whatever you want, but no more pink and all this weird colour.
Me: Blonde?
Mom: Ok.

She's a bit traumatised because back then I had pink and purple streaked hair, and after a week it turned bleached blonde and super damaged. That means multiple trips Mom had to bring me back to fix it. Well, she was the one who did not want to walk around with crazy hair kid following her.



So I opted for some blonde highlights, and some treatments.

I hate waiting for hours to do my hair. Gosh, the things us ladies do to be presentable. Men just step into a barbershop and voila in 15 minutes, and only cost 10 bucks *shakes head*.



End result??

It looks much brighter in some sunlight.



So, what does Dad/driver do while waiting for us?



Aww, if this isn't love for his wife and daughter, I don't know what is. He did hunt for the remote and changed it to news.Boring.





No comments:

Post a Comment