Thursday, August 25, 2011

Raya Gadget

I've wanted an Ipad for quite sometime now. Just to play games. Sure, some of you might think 'might as well just buy an Iphone'. I keep my nails long all the time (Yes ma, syaitan hanging for their dear life on em), so if I were to use an Iphone, sending a text might take a year. Me and teeny little touchscreen gadgets can never be friends. Ever.

...and the invention of Ipad. Iphone, on steroids. Awesome. Suitable for them chubby fingers and long nails.

Me : Abang, I want and Ipad2 *hint*
Abang : Go get it yourself.

Me : Abah, can I have an Ipad2?
Dad : ....a what?
Me : Nvm.

*breaks piggy bank*

*cry*

Oh, I forgot, my one ray of hope *lightbulb*

Me : Bee, you know that saying, err, happy wife happy life.
Azrin : ..........
Me : Ok, nevermind, I want Ipad 2. White. Please.
Azrin : For what?
Me : To play games.
Azrin : No. because u're just going to play for a week and break it.

Maybe God wants me to just stick to Poker on BB.

But but but today....




See, the chances of your prayers being heard by God in Ramadhan is just waaaay higher.

I have the greatest boyfriend in the world. Any of you skanks try to steal him from me.... oh you just watch out.



"Happy Wife, Happy Life"

Azrin : Shoo..now go play far far away.

I.Feel.Loved.



2 comments:

  1. shit thats wicked cool. -lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wife Happy Life.. Good one. Really like your quote.
    I wanna break my piggy bank too, but it's only enough for me to get a fake China iPad 3.

    Exabytes . my
    Need your own [dot] com?

    ReplyDelete