Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ramadhan


How's puasa so far everyone?

I think the biggest ramadhan challenge is driving home during rush hour, trying to make it in time for breaking fast AND try to keep it cool and not curse so that your pahala points are not deducted for every guy that cuts you without signaling.

Patience.

Sabar itu separuh dari iman.

I have not been seeing my friends much. I gave myself a week off from class the whole of last week (self-declared state of emergency). Everyday, before 7pm, I'll be in my room watching any possible non-vulgar, non-18sx series I can find (to be on the safe side, I stocked up on malay series-Tahajjud Cinta). Only at night will I be out and about, even that, I hardly see my friends.

So one day, I gathered them up for buka puasa.



While some of us was counting minutes, others were busy playing taptaprevenge to kill time.



Siapa yang menang tu, maknanye banyak energy nak focus, maknanye tak puasa.kan?heh.

Food came, did not have time to take pictures of food. But 3 seconds later...



*burp*

I might be a little late, but I would like to wish everyone a Happy Ramadhan!!!! Looking forward for Raya though :)



No comments:

Post a Comment