Friday, August 12, 2011

French with a Twist


I promised Sarah I would treat her for a meni-pedi day for her birthday (which I also bought her the tallest pair of heels she's got). What better way to kill time when fasting but to treat yourself with the bestie and gossip.

Unfortunately we were seated far from each other and there was a lady in between us. So gossiping means that poor lady would know everything about us and our friends within an hour.

Damnit.

So we opted for french meni, hand paraffin, hand and leg scrub and pedi. Yes, when we say we want to kill time, we really really do.




Look at the hardened, dead skin they scraped of my feet!! Omg disgusting.



So that was the longest time I have ever spent doing my nails. Who spent three hours in a nail salon? We did!

See, our frenchie was with a little twist. We made the tip coloured. Maybe it is not called French no more...




Sarah : What tip should mine be?
Me : Gold!!
Sarah : Taknak lah, macam korek taik telinga.
Me : Eww.


No comments:

Post a Comment