Tuesday, June 15, 2010

horror.

Let me tell you a story.A horror story.
Today was my first paper.

Investment and Portfolio Management. I thought I was really prepared for the paper.So I thought. I could do the Past Years papers with my eyes closed and get it all right.

So I was confidently walking in the exam hall like the most Investment-fied person in the world. I felt like an Investment Banker, for god's sake (wait, they are the ones that earn a lot, right?), fine, I felt like a Louboutin of Banking.

Lecturer Lady : You may begin your reading time.
Me : *looks at Question 1* huh?? *looks at Question 2* ooh I know this..*continue reading* wait, what?? *start flipping pages* what the... *checks cover for the right subject* SHIT!

Turn out this is the time where they decided to change everything and take nothing from the Past Years. And I'm not the only one who was shocked. This guy next to me, wrote his name, and went to sleep.

At least, I crap my way to god-knows-what. Probably my answer to Question 3 was :

Dear Mr-who-marks-my-paper, firstly, I am sure you are really good looking *wink* and secondly, I did study my butt off (I even disabled Fashion TV for a week) but unfortunately I don't understand any of these questions.Do u??Please pass me*droopy eyes*.love.

Oh god, why in the name of preety stilettos did I take Banking/Finance.pfft.I cant even manage my own finance, and I'm suppose to manage people's finance. Who am I kidding?

Abah, see, if you would have just let me take Fashion Design or Interior Design, or whatever that involves colour pencils, not calculators, I would have graduated by now. Today, I just cost you another RM20k next year.
The inside of my brain is like this :

3 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment