Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Every girl's dream.

I love weddings. I love attending one. Seeing different ideas that the bride and groom has- garden, indoor, outdoor, winter, summer, fantasy, these days there are many many types of wedding we could do. Even in Malaysia, we could do a winter wedding. Cool huh??

Since I was little, my vision of my wedding have changed from time to time. So I'm not really counting on that drawing/scribble of my wedding dress that I did when I was 6 (its all poofy and pink, btw). But the idea of a perfect wedding is still a wish, and believe me, E! Top Celebrity Wedding Countdown really isn't helping.

These days, there are all sorts of wedding dresses. Pink, green, blue, shiny, poofy, long, short. My preferances are long, trail-ish, off white-ish, not too revealing (I do not want all the aunties start whispering and pointing cleavage as I walk up the pelamin). So maybe hollywood wedding dresses will remain as a dream for me.But I can improvise, right?

Aunties would have a frenzy if I show up like this on my wedding day.heh.




Some of my picks *ehemmmm* :


VERA WANG





MARCHESA




DIOR




Oh so fantabulous!!!
Now I wanna get married.

2 comments:

  1. huhuhuhu my dream wedding..is classic one n nak naik tandu.. huhuhuhu

    lizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuuuuhhhh.tinggi cita2,siap nk naik tandu

    ReplyDelete