Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Haiiyaakk!

Yesterday was movie date night for Azrin and I (feels good to step into a mall after so long).

Watched Karate Kid. First of all, that kid is hawt! I know its a bit creepy and pedophile-ish for me to like that kid, but OMG, that kid's got abs *drool*. Im officially Sharifah Fadilah Smith :) You can call me Mrs. Smith (oh, that can also means I'm Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt's wife, Im good either way).


Anyway, back to my little Jaden, I mean, the movie, it was as good as I expected it to be. Or maybe more awesome! It was super funny, super sad, and did I mention the pecs on the kid?? I know, I'm in super cougar mode now. Well, if I were to be a cougar, I might as well go for a kid like that right. Its funny though, because I don't like Will Smith, but who knew he could produce such a beautiful thing *double drool*. Plus, that kid can dance! Seriously sick moves, man *triple drool*





At one point I even found Jackie Chan (yea, he's the other main character) hot. Something about boys haiyakk-ing attracts me. All boys should learn Kung Fu- serious ladies magnet, well, for me at least.

If you have not watch it, this is worth every penny. Just don't bring your boyfriend, because you might walk out of the cinema single, having you're boyfriend annoyed with your 'ooohs' and 'aaahs'.
Enjoy Xiao Dre!

2 comments: