Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Blabber


When I was a kid, I was a lonely one. I preferred playing alone, not share my toys, and according to my parents, any other kid that came close to me, I would start throwing stuff at them or just run the other way screaming, as though they have unacceptable level of b.o or something (such a bitch baby I was). Im sorry to any kids that had to grow up with me (if any), and if you did, you're a champion! *salutes*

Me : Mama, how come I did'nt have that many toys when I was a kid?
Mama : Because you preferred playing with scissors and cloths.
Me : I might have invented Project Runway *flips hair*.

I guess that is why till today, I still prefer being alone, not talking to anyone, and may come off as bitchy (quote by my own bestfriends and boyfriend). In my defense, I have a very grumpy, evil, bitchy look, naturally. See, its something I cant change. My bitchiness from inside only covers 30% of my bitchiness. So I'm not that big of a bitch *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I was looking at my baby pictures, some could cause a mother-daughter relationship for putting me in some hideous outfit. I don't know whether it was the 90s or Mama....*speechless*. They should really make thinner diaper, because trust me, I dont need them extra junk in the trunk.Even now.

Check out the mini mohawk :)





Colourful.


hihihihihihi.


OMG I look like a flag!

And then theres Suri.Suri Cruise.That spoiled little thing should be the luckiest kid on earth. 20 years from now she could show her friends her baby picture and brag about setting a trend! Her wardrobe probably costs more than my house. Designer clothes, bags, lip gloss, she has it all (she better not spill on those gorgeous little clothes). The best thing is, this 4-year-old have started wearing heels. Every parents should do this, I swear! Well, my daughter will be on stiletto from the day she's born :)




She will be the future Anna Wintour.

Now I know why I was a grumpy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment