Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free-dom dom dom

Hello world!


I finished my papers today!Done.Finish.Complete.Habis.


Although, waiting for results to come out is just 40 times scarier. Oh well, I did my best, no?


After I finished my paper this afternoon, I sat down in my room, excited of what to do, thinking that I have a long, imaginary to-do list. Because when I had to study for my papers, I felt like I had kebejillion things to do, like, clean mom's room, feed stray cats, clean the neighbour's yard- anything (my level of procastination is beyond bizzare, btw). Now that Ive finished my paper, who cares?

I really have nothing to do. All my friends are still having exams, dad is hogging one tv, mom is hogging the other tv. Maybe I should reorganize my wardrobe.Maybe colour coordinate it, than any colours missing I could go shopping.Genius!!

Oh I also need to go to the cinema, see what movies Ive missed out on, and have a marathon. Anyone up for it??

Anyway, Im just glad exams are over, so I think I'll just hibernate for the next couple of days, until my friends are done with exams. Hello, bed. For the past week Ive been sleeping in this.


Btw, that huge ass calculator is the most useless calculator in the world. I press 3, I get 6. And apparently 34000+23100 =3. Do we have a new maths system that I dont know about or something? I dont know how my dad uses it.Pointless.

Me : Abah, your calculator is stoopid.
Dad : No lah.Its fine.
Me : No its not.
Dad : It does my calculations just fine.
Me : Are your businesses going well??

See, this is why you need an accountant. To help users of disfunctional calculators. I guess that's why dad has an accountant. His accountant better not be using the same calculator *slaps forehead*

Aint my notes neat? Yeap, a bit of Mrs-Monk-mode when it comes to writing notes. :)




Azrin : How do you write so straight on a blank paper Me : Natural talent *flips hair* and imaginary lines.

Goodnight, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment