Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Breg


Everytime I see him, I beg him to work here in Malaysia. For a few years already. No go.

Sobs.

He came back for a few days, but I was flying to Singapore so I got to see him for a day. A DAY! And he was sleeping half the time. Pfft.


Greg and I have been best buds since we were in Std 6. That's.....12 years? Damn. Sometimes I dont know how we can tahan each other. Haha. Best thing is we share the same birthday, unfortunately its been 7 years since we celebrate it together. Boo!

                                                   

I was being such an awesome friend, that I didn't mind being stuck in traffic at 6pm on LDP, to send him somewhere while he was sleeping in the car and I was singing away. Alone.

                                                     
                                                     


If that aint love, I dont know what is...

You better be here for my birthday this year, or you're paying for my air ticket to Sydney. Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment