Tuesday, January 15, 2013

60 months


About five years ago, my best friend and I were busy shopping and when it was time for lunch, we looked for a place to eat.

"Babe, my cousin is coming with his friend"

"...yeah whatever. Can I have a menu please?"

 Suddenly came these two boys, not so friendly, quite handsome (but must jual mahal lah!), and were only talking to my best friend. Pfft. Few weeks later, he added me on Friendster, started talking, went out and the rest is history.

I found out later that his first impression of me was "She's wearing make-up while eating......wth".
Dots.

For our 5-year anniversary, we went out for dinner at this Italian restaurant and walked down our 5-year memory lane. Hee. With delicious food, of course.



Ordered cheese platter for starters, barf. They could at least served it with bread or crackers or chilli padi for god's sake. Urgh. It was not appetising at all.



Look at Azrin's face trying to force it down his throat, while looking cool. My dare to him. Haha.

Happy Anniversary baby! I love you...because u got me a gift. Hee.


Love u, bobo. Next hint...*cough* cushion cut *cough*







No comments:

Post a Comment