Thursday, January 10, 2013

Singapore Round 2


Azaliya was yapping how I did'nt wait for her when I went to Singapore the last time, so we planned another trip. I am such a travel-holic, I would say yes to anybody and anywhere for a holiday. If I have 10 sacks full of cash..........oh dream! Haha.

This time, we had a few people who helped us around. Thanks guys!



Azaliya's friends, and my dear cousin Sofia (thanks!!). One thing I realised was that Singaporeans will always pay for food when eating together. They're almost offended if we insisted on paying, or pass them the money. Apparently, the host must always pay for the guests. Well, I did secretly put some money in their handbags when I had the chance. Hehe.

Well, if they ever come to KL, it'll be my turn to pay, no? Fair 'nuff.

What's a vacation without crazy food adventure right? I swear the seat on our flight back was a tad smaller. Hahaha.












Damn I'm hungry.










No comments:

Post a Comment