Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013


Oh wow, its a brand new year! Honestly, I don't know what happened to 2012. It went 'woooosh' by so quickly. From the time where mama was at the hospital, to graduating, to me and my seizure situations, 2012 was definitely a bumpy ride. Alhamdulillah, I made it through...

Bring it on, 2013!

What did you guys do on NYE?

I didnt have anything planned till the last minute. I decided to pack up some brownies and cookies, grabbed my boyfriend and cousin, and head to Sarah's house because her place have an amazing view where we could see fireworks from everywhere!






Happy New Year guys!!!! I wish all of you a great, wonderful, fantabulous year ahead!


My resolutions: to be a better person, better muslim, not to tinggal any sembahyang, to be more calm, and to save money to go on a trip.....errr...somewhere. Hee.

Amin.











No comments:

Post a Comment