Thursday, January 17, 2013

Singapore Flyer


The last time I went to Singapore, I saw this ginormous ferris wheel and was begging Azrin to go on it with me. Unfortunately his scared of heights was stronger than his love for his girlfriend (at least I know I can cross out bungee jumping off out to-do list on our honeymoon).


So this time, he had to show his macho-ness to Azaliya (must ambil hati my family maa), so we got to go on the ferris wheel
.


Azaliya: Eh, who's going to sit with me?
Me: Huh?
Azaliya: Yea la, ferris wheel's seating is two two two what
Me: Dude..I think u can fit 20 people in every thingy

Oh. I. Is. Excited.



The view was quite amazing. Could probably see half of Singapore.




But ohmygod that thing is super super super slow. Half way through, we were like "Ok, now what?". Plus, we were hungry. Azrin was probably imagining MBS as a giant gooey hotdog. So if y'all are going up the Singapore Flyer, please eat first. Hehe.













No comments:

Post a Comment