Sunday, January 20, 2013

Polkadot Balloons


Birthday season has begun! First up, Azaliya's!


I like planning surprise parties for people but this time she planned her own dinner party, so Azrin and I thought of a way to sort of surprise her.

We came up with the idea of decorating the place with balloons! I picked polkadot balloons. Oh they were so cute!










Dinner was good. Food was delicious. It was at Flavours in Bangsar. With nice music too.

Cake came out and we forced a crown on her. Yay birthday girl! I mean Birthday Queen. Haha. Got her a teeny handbag. Hope you like it, ja!





Happy Birthday Azaleyley! Have a wonderful wonderful year! And yes, you'll find your prince charming just like that *petik jari*


**Miscommunication- Wore sort of the same baju as birthday girl -_____-'





2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I came across ur blog & was wondering where did u get the super cute ballons??
    - Neeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neeta, I got it from a party shop in Bangsar near jalan telawi. Check it out! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete