Monday, November 5, 2012

Pink Rice


Sofia and I were heading back to Damansara from Sunway but oh dear god, the traffic! Horrible! Federal Highway, LDP, NPE, NKVE all crazy. We decided to stop for some snacks (haha more like a meal!) to let the traffic chill a little.

Decided to try this new place called Kelantan Delights in Subang. I was already imagining Nasi Dagang (see, our "snack") while cursing at the traffic (seriously so freaking jam!).


Sofia had Nasi Kerabu. Looks amazeballs!


Sofia : Sha, try some..
Me: No thanks, I dont eat Nasi Kerabu
Sofia: Omg its delicious! Try lah!!
Me: I don't eat lah.
Sofia: Sheesh. Why?? Its cuz its PINK right?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everyone should have at least one friend who's colour blind, I swear!

Anywho, the food was so good, guys! The Pulut Durian, I tell you.......*died*

Oh, met my schoolmate back in Cempaka *hi!!!*

Next time, must try Laksam.



No comments:

Post a Comment