Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ghee-licious


Azrin and I have a midnight routine everyday now.


.


.


.


.


.





Ghee Tosai.

I tell you, this is what happens when you have an Indian boyfriend who's hungry all the time. I used to not eat any type of tosai and now I can't go to sleep without eating it. The crispy-ness, the gooey-ness of the ghee, melts in your mouth....ahhhhhh wonderful.

You know its bad when a day after Raya Haji the mamak says "Eh, semalam takda mari ka?"

Dots. It was Raya, dude.

I've gotten my appetite back since the surgery, so with all them Ghee Tosai, Paper Tosai and what not, weighing scale not happy.

Ngeh, what matters most is the happy full round tummy, no? Haha.

Oh and look who I dragged down with me...



We're blaming Azrin.







No comments:

Post a Comment