Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Juwita


My family, friends and boyfriend knows that if I've got a myself hooked on a good series, they woull not be seeing me for a couple of days. Seriously, I would be watching them in my room, not sleeping, inviting eyebags (worst if its some sappy, sad Malay drama because I'll be crying all night).

Past few weeks, Azrin made me watch Mana Hilangnya Juwita and oh.........so freaking good!


Bye bye Friends. Haha.

It's very different from other Malay dramas. No forbidden love, no kahwin paksa, no scenes of going Umrah and meeting your jodoh there. Hee. This is more of a dark drama, about prostitution, human trafficking, how money can buy everything, sacrifices and for you boys, models! Oh and Erra Fazira's bod!

*diet starts tomorrow*

Now, Tuesday nights will be our Juwita night. Azrin will come over (with desserts) and we'll stick our butts in front of the TV for an hour (don't worry, Abah's here too to avoid any Adam Hawa drama hee).



.....and when Umie Aida comes on TV...

*shakes head*

Watch it guys!! Yesterday was the final episode. Dissapointing. Still no Juwita. Oops.







No comments:

Post a Comment