Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sparkled


When I'm sad or angry, I go shoe-shopping. Shoes can solve any stupid problems, in my opinion. Azrin knows that and I love that he knows that. Hee. I was feeling down about me being sick and getting all these seizures and not knowing the cause of it (also I saw a gorgeous pair of shoes and I've been bugging him to get it for me because i lost my wallet and can't withdraw any money), Azrin got me a pair of shoes.

*pooof* health problems, gone.

I love him.


Sparkly shoes! I'm the kind of person who would love to role myself in a pool of diamonds (or anything sparkly). Yes, I'm blonde like that. Hiks.

I was walking around in them yesterday, and people actually stopped and looked. Aah, the attention. Loves. Haha.

Sucks I cant wear heels anymore because...

1) it's screwing my back up pretty quickly.

2) I'll be taller than Azrin. Haha. I'll be a short bride on our wedding day, thank you.

I miss being tall. I'm giving away my heels. If you're a size 8, let me know.








No comments:

Post a Comment