Monday, November 19, 2012

Kampung Girl


My friends and family think I'm a spoilt city girl who only knows how to shop and put make up on. Pfft. Probably because i dont go hiking and chill by the waterfall with them. Double pfft.

Its only because one, its tiring and two, why would I want to be all sweaty when I can chill in my air-conditioned room watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians? Its called 'making smart choices'
Ok, maybe I'm a teeny bit spoilt.

Anyway, went back to Kedah last week to settle some family stuff and I'm proving all of y'all wrong because I did embrace the heat and walked around a ladang.


Learnt a lot about rubber trees (bet you dont know what a 'healthy' rubber tree looks like) from my Aunt. It was hot like Adriana Lima's body, I was going to faint. They need to install some sort of fan under those trees.








Hah! See I didnt run or scream when I saw ulats, red ants, dogs or spiders *flips hair*. I was way behind the others and was complaining the way though. Baby steps, guys.

I miss chilling in a kampung. When I was little I would run around the kebun, climb on trees, eating durian on the patio. Oh memories. See I can recognize a rambutan tree, a mango tree and a durian tree in a second. Heh.






No comments:

Post a Comment