Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Minutes of Blindness


Broke my glasses couple of months ago, got myself a new one just now.


"Before we test your eyes, you've gotta take your contacts off for half an hour"

"I'll be blind!!"

Azrin offered to hold my hand and walk around for half an hour. Well, he was just laughing at me and making faces because I can't see.

I wanted Auntie Anne's so he was buying and asked me to go sit. I walked to the seating area and went back to Azrin.

"Why? Go seat lah!"

"I can't see, what if I sit and there's actually someone sitting there already?"

.............................

So hard not being able to see. I was squiting for half an hour (invitation for eye wrinkles, thank you).




My power has gone up to 700! Aiyoh, I should start eating carrots. Just kepit my nose and swallow (eww!)





No comments:

Post a Comment