Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Theory



Everyone has their own theory in just about anything in life, no?

For example, different people have different ways to get rid of hiccups. Well, mine is to drink water upside down. Works like a charm. Try it!

Had dinner with Sarah the other day, and right after we walked around looking for some stuff for her bunny.

Sarah: I dont feel so good. Why did you make me walk right after dinner.
Me: Dude, I cant sit after I eat. I'll puke.
Sarah: No. You cant walk right after you eat, the food will come back up. And out.
Me: Thats why you have to walk so the food will go down.
Sarah: This is why you had to remove your appendics.
Me: Thats why people remove their appendics :)

Seriously, I can't sit after I eat. I need to at least stand up. Is that normal? Which one is medically right? Theory A, or Theory B.

Whatchuthink?




No comments:

Post a Comment