Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bangkung


Sarah and I went for a massage last week. I introduced hot stone massage to her and seriously, its the best type of massage.


I am very picky when it comes to massages because I have zero tolerence in pain so this is the perfecct massage for me. Feels so good during and after, you want to do it everyday. Hee. My massage lady kept burping in my face, I got offended at one point until she explained to me that all the burping was my 'angin' travelled into her. Woah, means the amount of 'angin' I have could probably fill in 20 lorry tyres.

It was our first time at that place so we had to call them a few times to ask for directions. The lady who was giving us directions on the phone was quite useless, she led us to brickfields! (its located in Bangsar) so we had to take matters in our own hands..

Me: La, what was the name of the jalan?
Sarah: I couldnt understand her, look for Jalan Bedengkur or something
Me: Are you sure? I think its Jalan Bedung
Sarah: If its Jalan Bedengkur, you owe me rm10
Me: Pfft. If its Jalan Bedung, you're paying for my massage


Never make me nor Sarah your walking GPS please.






No comments:

Post a Comment