Saturday, December 1, 2012

Red Bones


'Jalan-jalan cari makan' showed a restaurant in KL selling 'Sup Tulang', Azrin and I went there twice and they were out of it. So Azrin and I booked a flight ticket to Singapore to get the original 'Sup Tulang'.


Oh so freaking delicious! It was Azrin's first time eating it, and now he's begging me to take him there again. Hello, its not even in the same country as us!



We went on Wednesday, my hands are still red now *licks finger*

"If your go for a medical check up after eating this, the doctor might think u have some kind of internal bleeding" -Dad

My dad threatened to not give me my passport before the flight unless I promised to bring him back some. I was so scared going through that airport xray scanning thing because they might think I killed someone or something. I wrapped the plastic bag full of red bones with 5 layers of my clothes and I passed it! (FYI, meat is allowed in your hand carry -____-')






No comments:

Post a Comment