Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sneezefest


The season is back! No, not Christmas, not Raya, not Halloween guys. Its the everyone's-falling-sick season. The weather is scary. Hot as hell in the morning, rain like cray in the evening. All of that equals to falling sick.

Few days ago my body was heating up and while everyone told me to drink 'cap badak' water, I decided to slurp on root beer. Genius, Sharifah. Well, after a while I wanted to drink coconut water (because its cooling, apparently) but I could'nt find any in Damansara area. Many durians, though...hehe.

Another problem with me is I do not know how to blow out my mucus or spit out my phlegm. I've been keeping it in until my chest hurts and its difficult for me to breathe. Until my SIL gave me a tool from heaven (hehe!).


That baby mucus pump thing! Ive been sleeping with it day and night. Even brought it out to lunch and dinner (disgusting, huh?). Want to see the gooey part? If you're eating, please look away.



Hah! You're out of my body. Gahaha. To all of you who's wick as well, get well soon!!











No comments:

Post a Comment