Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fifty Nine


Some people might think this duration is short but for us, so much has happened, some good, some not so good. While some people think its very 'mengada' of us to celebrate every month, well I think its sweet.

Azrin and I celebrated our 59th month of being together. We did'nt celebrate the past 3 months because I kept getting my seizure on the 12th, so yeah!

I wanted to eat pasta so we went to Flora Terrace for the yummiest Salmon Pasta I've ever tasted but they were closed so my second favourite pasta is Tony Roma's Shrimp Pasta. Yumm. Oh you guys HAVE to try Flora's salmon pasta. To freaking die for, man!







There are these voices saying that it's such a waste of money to celebrate every month and that we could do so much more with the money. Ok, first of all, thank you for your concern but not that we asked for your cash. Secondly, what's the harm of going out to have a nice dinner and just talk over some yummy mocktails (google mocktails before accusing me of drinking!).

So Happy 59th, Bubu! One more month to our 5-year anniversary. So excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment