Wednesday, July 6, 2011

That Accident Story

If you're my friend on FB or if you're following me on Twitter, y'all must've known bout my not so little accident.

I was on the way back from Lumut, with my parents and cousin. I was driving, and before I knew it I heard a loud screech and bang boom doosh. Looked into my rear view mirror and saw the back of my car crashing right before my eyes. I tried to take control of the car with steering, braking everything but for the next 3 to 4 minutes was just a big blur because those damn pink airbags were in my face. What was on my mind was God, my family, and I was trying to think hard if my last meal was a good one, you know, before i go.

After many kind of sound that keeps replay-ing in my head until now, there was that one last, biggest, loudest BANG and i started seeing smoke and could smell something burning. I heard voices coming towards us. I looked on my left, Mom's head was at the window and both her legs was on me. She looked like she could not move.

"Ma, open your door. Ma! MA!!!"

"I.Can't.Move"

I was stuck and could not take my seat belt off. My door was stuck too. More smoke could be seen. Adrenaline kicked in, I snapped the seat belt, kicked the door hard, got out of the car. I was about to blackout when I stepped out of the car, until I saw Mom, and single-handedly pulled her out from the driver's side and put her in a wheelchair while strangers helped her to the side of the highway.

It took me a good minute to register everything. My head was spinning like crazy and my chest was burning. I saw Dad and Shafiqah got out of the car. Phew. Everyone's safe. Alhamdulillah.

There was so many little pieces of glass on us that we were starting to look like the Cullens in the sun.Sparkly.

... I can't be showing pictures, due to, err, something. But between you and I, here's a teeny sneak peak ok.



Went to the hospital to do xray's and stuff. Glad everyone's fine. Just some stitches here and there for Mom, something minor with Dad's ribs. But all of us are so freaking bruised now, i could not even get up without help.

Seat Belt mark


Tummy

Shoulder


Hips
Leg

Chest

Alhamdulillah, everyone's safe.and alive. Thank you, god.

No comments:

Post a Comment