Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sarah Caked


Sarah turned 23 on Monday.

So we had nothing much plan, just the usual- Sofia's house, cake, birthday girl comes in the door, and surprise. Unfortunately, I stepped out of the lift, carrying the cake, found birthday girl squatting on the floor by the lift smiling to herself.

Now, that might be a weird image in your head now, but to us, its Sarah. Pretty normal. Wait till you find her melatah for a couple minutes in Tamil.Seriously. So thank god she just decided to squat by the lift on her birthday. You see the kind of people I accept to be my friend. Charity, charity..

I Love You Makcik!! *hugs and pull curly hair*

Anyway, so she kind of spoilt the whole surprise thing (yeah, and I was the party pooper on my birthday pfft). We all just chilled, and talk, and watched the news (ngawh, all grown up now). Then, out comes the cake..


Sofia and I was talking to throw eggs and flour at her. You see, none of us ever had ourselves egg-ed and flour-ed. Unwritten rule, which I wanted to break, which means, on each of our birthday, you know karma will come back and bite you in the nuts.hee. But Sarah looked all glowy and shiny in her new birthday clothes and she was going for dinner and stuff, so maybe no egg, no flour (we gave hints for her to change but she would'nt).

We were all leaving and hugging our goodbyes...

Idzmil: Haaaaapy Biiiirttthday Lala!! *hugs*.

*PLOP*

Everyone : *OH.MY.GOD.*


Gotta be hard to get those egg of them curls. I mean, Idzmil started something there..so I though, meh since she's already eggy..

Me : Po, give me some eggs!! I wanna do it too!
Sofia : That was my last egg.
Me : Flour?
Sofia : Nope.
Me : ..................

Dammit.

She was out of the toilet, all wet and clean..
Me : Happy Birthday Makcik!! ILY!!
Sarah : Awww..thanks sh...

*PLOP*


No eggs? I give her cake!!!

Happy Birthday Makcik! Have fun in Perhentian!! Don't get nobody pee on you again ok. Come back and we'll have our pampering session.hee.

Just so you know, my birthday next year, I won't be here ok. So friends, go away!!

**All pictures are from my Berry



No comments:

Post a Comment