Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quickie


As y'all must have seen me bitching, whining, complaining, crying that my phone sort of died in the accident. Yes, I can't function without my Blackberry. I mean, hello, switching on laptop, THAN check email, pfft. Have I told you how pointless it is to twit on the website.

That.Was.It.



I was comtemplating between the berry and the apple. Thanks for all your feedbacks. I realised you people are really leaning more towards Apple than them Berries.




Backstabbers.

At Maxis..

*looks at iPhone 4*

*looks at Blackberry*

*looks at iPhone 4 White*

*looks at Blackberry White*

*looks at HTC (ngeh)*

"Ok, I'll take this one"



Its white, by the way. Got home, knock myself in the head. I don't even own any white tops, because it'll turn yellow in 5 seconds. Of course, I was eating Cheezels, and someone texted me, and I think we all know where this story is going, huh *slaps forehead*.

...on a less depressing note, I PASSED MY PAPERS!! Oh yeah. One more, ONE more sem and I'm DONE *shivers*.

New phone, checked.
Results, checked.

I'll be going on a short trip tomorrow!! Seriously, I deserve this.

See you on thursday people.

Oh, oh, guess where I'm off too. If you've been reading my blog since Day 1, you probably know.

"Ish, dia ni takde tempat lain ke nak pergi holiday"

"Biar lah!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment