Friday, July 15, 2011

You've Guessed It


I'm back, and I must say I really miss super tall buildings and land, in general.

Oh how I miss, nasi campur, tomyam, kuah lemak,


Went for a short holiday, to, yes you've guess it, Penang! Friends, we've gotta start being creative and go somewhere else, ok. You know you've been there a little too many times when you don't need a map to go here and there.



This time, we all flew to Penang. Weird, because the group was divided to 3 different flights. Poor Sarah had to fly alone on the second flight. Bet she had to hold some stranger's arm during landing.


Firefly is probably the scariest airplane I've been on.Ever. It's really teeny with two non-promising propeller that my fan looks more dependable. When you're up there, one hell of a bumpy ride. Thank god it was only an hour flight. My flight back to KL was better, probably because the pilot reallly needed to go to the loo or something that it took us half an hour.



*cringe*


Anyway, I am back, all set to take over the world. Classes starting on Monday. Wish me luck on this final journey in Uni. I will write more about Penang.Soon. A bit jetlagged for now HAHAHA.



No comments:

Post a Comment