Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Magical Musical


A few weeks back, I got invited to the Premiere Gala of Magical Musical in Sunway Lagoon.

I eeniminimainimo-ed my friend and picked Sarah to be my plus one. After all, she is the more theatrical one, and you've got to admit she's the drama queen in the group.hee.

The line to go in was crazy. It was never ending... (and this was supposedly 10 mins before the show starts)

...see it went on to the far left of the picture.

..and it continues.


Alright, this musical is sort of a combination of most of broadway shows like Mamma Mia, Wicked, Saturday Night Fever, Fame, Hairspray yeap almost everything. They did toss in some Glee, PussycatDolls, some other 'recent' stuff too. I did not know what to expect in the beginning because I am not a big fan of musical and also the fact that more than half of the shows I mentioned, I have not watch it.

I did jump up and down when Glee came on.

Seriously, the stage is freaking gorgeous (also, I had awesome seats!).



Ok, I'll just let y'all see pictures. This is practically the whole show's worth of pictures. I ran out of memory half way through. See, just for you guys.




Now the show was superb!! Not one second throuout the show will you feel bored. With fireworks, fire blowing up from the floor, with the casts came up and dance with the audience, they really know how to surprise people I tell you.

I don't know until when the show will be on, but if you have some free time OR if you're a big fan of musicals and broadway shows (hi Azrin!), you should reaaaaaaaaallly go.




No comments:

Post a Comment