Thursday, June 9, 2011

He Lied


I had a very very bad toothache 2 days ago, and when I woke up yesterday morning, I was reluctant to go for my exam, because, well, I was not fully prepared. and its Auditing *scream*.

...but Sharifah is a strong girl, and so off I went to do my paper. Half way through all I wanted to do was tear that damn paper and bang my head to the wall (because of the toothache!). I could have sworn the last few questions was answered with total crap *puppy eyes to Dad*.



Right after, I picked up Azrin and went to the dentist.

I.Hate.Dentists.



So hear's the problem. I have a tooth on my palate. A bit weird because its not on my gums but on my palate. Its because there were too many teeth (i still have a couple of baby teeth heee). So now my wisdom tooth is coming, there is really no space and everything is pushing each other. So genius dentist wanted to pull out my weird tooth (the one on my palate).

...that was my favourite tooth *cry*. it made me feel special.

Me : Will this hurt?
Dentist : No no no, you wont feel a thing

Well, that nasty old man was a big fat liar. He could not pull out my weird tooth (I have superman teeth btw) so what he did was, he cut the palate around the tooth and pull it out.

Psycho.

Than he stitched god knows what.three times.

Double psycho.

See that black part? That was where the tooth was. Now that's the thread.Eeeeek.



As soon as I stepped out of the clinic, it starting to hurt like a *teeeeeeeeeet*. I guess Azrin enjoyed his peaceful 10 minutes when I could not talk. I bet he wished he could stuff cotton in my mouth all the time.

When I got home, I called him.

Me : *yap yap yap yap*
Azrin : Arn't you suppose to rest your mouth. Stop talking
Me: *countinues yapping*





1 comment: